Oh well, isn’t this an occasion to celebrate? The absolutely lovely and wonderful G of Saturday on Wednesday has created her own tag, and I feel honoured to be one of the first people to be tagged to take part in it, so thank you G!
G’s blog is by far one of my favourites, and if for any reason you don’t know of it, or don’t follow her, I strongly encourage you to go and do so. Her posts are amazingly written, and with such character, she really has a way with words. Anyway, shall we stop showering her in compliments and get on with the tag?
The rules are simple:
- Post this on your blog
- Answer the questions
- Have fun (not an optional one)
- Nominate anywhere between 2-20 bloggers for the same questions
- Have fun!
I really like the fact that not only did she mention that having fun was not optional, but included it twice. Fun is a must with this!
And the tasks are:
- Google your name and copy-paste the first image that comes up.
Really un-interestingly, my face.
- A picture of your favourite meal that makes you happy
- Post your favourite silly animal photo
This flamingo always makes me laugh.
- A silly selfie (if you’re comfortable with that)
It’s not really that silly, but this is from when Jake and I went to Fright Night at Thorpe Park, it was great!
- A picture of your favourite sunglasses
- A picture of an object in your house/flat that always makes you smile
He’s not an object, but my little Maurice always makes me smile!
- What was the last picture you took with your phone?
This one! Seriously, how cute are my little Daenerys and Mushu?!
- A joke that you’ve heard recently that made you giggle (or googled just now, still counts)?
This one always get me when I tell it, but its a two person one!
Person 1: Do you want to hear a knock-knock joke?”
Person 2:”Go on then”
Person 1: “Okay, you start”
Person 2: “Knock Knock”
Person 1: “Who’s there?”
Person 2: “What? Wait, this was your joke!”
Person 1: -laughing uncontrollably as the other person stands there confused-
- What’s your go-to pick-me-up phrase when you are feeling down?
Beep Boop. Seriously, say that to yourself when you’re feeling down and you will smile.
- Your happy song?
I don’t have one! I have many, for many different types of happy!
- Your quirk that makes others smile?
Weird facial expressions and hand gestures while I talk, maybe?
- What’s on your favourite mug?
“For Fox Sake”, with a little fox.
- What’s the first happy memory that comes to mind?
Singing Dixie Chicks with my mum, aww.
- What’s your favourite way of cheering others up?
Make weird comments about how I don’t know what to do when people are sad until they stop being sad. Or just genuinely listening to their problems, as that tends to help people a lot.
- What’s your favourite funny website?
I have no idea, I quite enjoy Twitter for funny things.
- Do you know your heritage? IF so, what is it?
I haven’t the foggiest idea.
- Best compliment you have received?
Anything nice that Jake has ever told me, whenever he compliments me I go all mushy, it’s gross and adorable at the same time.
- What are your favourite pizza toppings?
PEPPERONI AND LOTS OF TOMATO PIZZA TOPPER.
That’s everything for this wonderful new tag from G, and I’m going to tag a few lovely people to participate in this as well!
- G herself, she must at some point answer her own questions!
For a clean set of the questions visit G’s original post here and scroll to the bottom! Please, all take part in this tag and spread the word! It was really fun to complete this, so I encourage you to do so too!
Thank you again to G for tagging me to do this, you’re wonderful!