Another one of those tag things that I do without really understanding them, yay! I have been tagged to do the Bucket List Tag by the ever so lovely Alluring Alaska Beuaty (go check out her blog, she’s lovely). With other tags I’m always a bit like, um, I don’t get it, but this one I do like the idea of!
So basically, this is ‘The Bucket List Tag’, where you quite simple share a list of things that you hope to accomplish in life. I like the idea of this because I like setting myself goals, and there are so many things that I want do do with my life, so this is a great way for me to share those with you, and hopefully some of you will participate in this tag and share your goals with me too!
The rules are simple:
- Write the rules in your post
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Write ten things that you wish to do in the future
- Tag 5 other bloggers to do this tag
So without any further waffle, let’s get on with it!
- Explore New Zealand. This is one thing in my lifetime that I absolutely must do. I am not really sure what it is about New Zealand, but I would absolutely love to spend a little while exploring the place, taking in the scenery, walk the beaches, see the wildlife… Everything about the idea of this just makes me so warm inside and I absolutely must do it.
- Own my own home. Renting is all good, I’ve not got a problem with that, but I want to own my own home (or our own home as it will undoubtedly be with Jake) so that I can make it personal. Decorating my own home is something I get very excited about.
- Finish reading Great Expectations. Oops, I was given Great Expectations as a gift a long time ago now, and I have never finished reading it. I feel like this is the sort of book that everyone needs to read in their lifetime, but I just get so caught up in my many Mystical wondrous books that I have just never finished it. I must.
- Reach my career goal. This is a practical goal, and I’m on the right tracks for it! I aspire to be an editorial designer, that’s the aim for my career, and I’m currently working as a typesetter and publisher for a newspaper/magazine/book, so I’m in the right place, I think.
- Spend my live with people I love. This is quite general, but it’s so important to me to surround myself with the people I love and care about. I want to spend the rest of my life with Jake and our families and friends, they’re the important ones.
- Visit Norway. Another travel related one, but I would absolutely love to visit the north of Norway in the hope of seeing the Northern Lights and possibly staying in an igloo. Doesn’t that sound like fun?
- Rescue Beagles. I have two beagles, and I love them dearly. If I could actually do it I would quite happy have a farm of beagles, rescuing them from abuse and animal testing labs. Beagles are such special dogs, and they deserve happy fun filled lives.
- Get my leg tattooed with all of those things I want tattooed on it. I have the image in mind, I have had in in my mind for a long time now and I really want to get it done. It would involve my leg being covered in tattoos, but every one of them means so much to me, I have my heart set on it, when I can actually afford it and find a tattoo artist I trust enough with something so special.
- Grow a book wall. I am a book worm, I could so happily read for hours and hours on end, and I hate not having the time for that. But I would love one day to have a whole wall of a bookshelf, full of all the wonderful books I have read/plan on reading. I have a whole board on pinterest dedicated to this idea. It makes me all warm.
- Be happy. Ending on a soppy one, happiness is the ultimate goal in life right? To make yourself happy and those that you love? That’s what it’s all about to me, I want you all to be happy, I want to be happy.
So after that cringe fest let’s pick some people who should take part in this! I do seriously want all of you to do this, I find things like this so interesting, and I would love to know what all of your bucket lists are, whether they are small things, or massive (like reaching ultimate happiness). I’m tagging:
- G ♥
- And everyone else, I’m being totally serious, please do this, I’m tagging you!
Thank you for enduring my bucket list, I hope you have enjoyed this little insight into what I want in life. What’s top of your bucket list? Let me know, and as always, chat to me in the comments!