The ever so lovely G of Saturday On Wednesday has tagged me in on this ’15 Weird Questions’ tag, so here I am, answering her weird questions! Make sure you head on over to her blog to see all the magic she produces!
Let’s get on with it!
- You’re really tired and cannot be bothered to cook a proper meal, what’s your go to quick solution? Super Noodles. Not the real ones though, the Smart Price ones from Asda, they’re like 11 pence or something stupid like that and are really tasty. Win win.
- What’s the weirdest thing you have ever done that you cannot explain? In all honesty, I have absolutely no idea. I don’t know what I would class as weird… In college I used to relatively regularly make a strange noise when I was struggling with work, according to others I sounded like a llama… I guess that’s weird, but I can explain it… I don’t know!
- Is there a food that you cannot eat because you find it repulsive? Cheeeeeeese. I absolutely hate cheese.
- Most comfortable piece of clothing you own? My really old green woolly jumper that I am repeatedly told needs throwing away because the sleeves are falling apart. I love that thing, it’s not going anywhere.
- Is there a behaviour you constantly ‘activate’ when hangry (hunger angry)? Irrationally shouting abuse at anything and anyone until they feed me…
- What silly tiny thing always makes you smile? This sounds really strange, but watching the people I love eating. I wouldn’t say that’s a silly thing, but it’s silly that it makes me smile. I think it’s because I want them to be happy and healthy and by eating I know they will be… does that make any sense to anyone other than me? Please tell me I’m not crazy.
- Biggest pet peeves? Leaving doors open… If it was closed before you came through it, close it behind yourself please.
- Do you have any obsessions? I wouldn’t say I have any obsessions, I think obsession makes it sound unhealthy… I suppose I do have an unhealthy spending habit… can you be obsessed with spending money?
- What’s the first thing you do in the morning, something you cannot avoid or your day is not going to start properly? Brush my teeth. I can’t do anything before I have brushed my teeth. If my teeth have not yet been brushed, then I am still in bed. I do not understand people who eat breakfast before brushing their teeth. If that’s you, please explain why you do that…
- What do you think is the most unusual about you? I have been told that I hold people’s eye contact for an unusually long period of time, and that it can weird people out. Apparently this is a good thing and means I’m outgoing and confident, but maybe I’m just a freak who likes to stare at people, who knows.
- What’s the nickname only your family/friends call you? I don’t have a nickname that only my friends and family call me, but my nickname is Jadey, longer than my real name. Almost everyone calls me that though.
There we have it, although this tag is ’15 Weird Questions’ G only asked 11, which makes this easier for me! So now it’s my turn to ask you guys some questions, so my 15 weird questions to ask my nominees are:
- Do you fold or scrunch your loo roll?
- What’s the weirdest thing your body can do?
- You have one day to do whatever you want, with no obstacles, money is no issue, what do you do?
- How many secrets are you keeping currently?
- If you could change your name, would you? and what to?
- You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what is it?
- Are there any words that make you feel uncomfortable? If so, what are they?
- What is your least favourite thing you own? why? why do you still have it?
- Whats your favourite day of the year and why?
- If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? Even if you had no regrets and didn’t want to, you had to.
- What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
- L_ST – What word do you see first?
- What is your most used phrase?
- What is it about you that makes you the individual you are? Why are you unique?
- Tell us something strange.
And my nominees are:
And you, if you fancy answering some questions!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little insight into whatever rubbish I’ve come out with, and if you’ve stuck around until the end of this, I congratulate you. Well done, you’re the best. What’s the weirdest question you could ask someone comfortably? Let me know, and as always, chat to me in the comments!