Okay, so I’m really bad at doing these tag things,and this has been sitting in my ‘to do’ pile for a while now! I have been tagged to complete this ‘Happiness’ post by the ever so lovely Kaylin, so do make sure you check out her blog!
The rules for this tag are ever so simple, which pleases me greatly! All you have to do is list 5 things that make you happy, 5 songs that make you happy and then nominate 5 bloggers to complete this tag. I’m really bad at the nomination side of these, so if you see this and want to complete it despite not having been nominated, please do, I nominate you all.
Okay, so on with the tag!
5 things that make me happy are:
- Sundays. They are my only day off work as I work two jobs and I love nothing more than my lazy Sundays with my boyfriend, or active Sundays if we feel like it… that’s a rare one though.
- Puppies. I fall in love with every puppy I see. I have two beagles myself and love everything about them, I want a whole beagle farm. If I had it my way I would rescue every beagle being used for testing or in breeding farms and give them all a wonderful life. I love dogs a lot.
- Other peoples birthdays. I absolutely adore shopping for birthday presents for other people, wrapping things up nicely and giving people gifts. I tend to go a little over the top with birthdays as I really enjoy spoiling my nearest and dearest. Buying people presents for no reason also makes me very happy.
- Good books. There is nothing quite comparable with sitting down with a good book and getting stuck into it. This is one of my favourite things to do, and although I rarely get the time, I’ve recently got really back into reading. It does make me very happy.
- Good music. There are certain songs that just absolutely make me smile and brighten my whole day. This goes in to the next section of the tag though.
5 songs that make me happy are:
- All Time Low – Jasey Rae This is my song. This is my most listened to song ever, this is where my nickname, Jadeyrae, comes from. All Time Low are one of my favourite bands, and Jasey Rae is my all time favourite song. This song makes me irrationally happy and irrationally sad at the same time. This song is just a whole lot of emotion to me. I love it.
- Dixie Chicks – Not Ready to Make Nice This is mine and my mums song, this song immediately makes me smile because it makes me think of my mum, and how we used to sing this at the top of our lungs in the car. I can’t resist smiling when I hear this song, it’s completely involuntary, I have no control over it!
- Busted – Who’s David? This was a song of my childhood, I loved busted, and let’s be honest I still do. This is just another song that I sing at the top of my lungs and makes me involuntarily happy. I don’t think it makes sense that this song makes me happy as if you listen to it, it’s actually quite a hateful song… oops.
- You Me At Six – Reckless This is just a happy, feel good song! It always takes me back to being at ‘The Final Night of Sin’, the biggest show of their album tour where they filmed the show for DVD. That was a cracking night, so much fun, and I would love to go back. Evert time I hear this song it takes me back a little.
- Anything Mayday Parade. I tried to pick my favourite, but literally anything from Mayday parade makes me warm inside, I love them. Again, this doesn’t really make sense because most of their songs are sad… but sad songs make me happy, leave me alone.
Okay, so I’m now going to nominate:
And you, if you want to do this!
My sincere apologies to Kaylin for how long this took me, it’s been saved on my bookmarks bar for ages waiting to be completed, and here it is! Thank you again for tagging me in this, lovely.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little insight into what makes me happy, and hopefully it will have inspired some happiness within you! What makes you happy? Let me know, and as always, chat to me in the comments!