Well would you look at that, I’ve been nominated to do the Liebster Award again! I was nominated by the wonderful Saturdayonwednesday, and you should definitely pop on over there and pay a visit for some wonderful and highly entertaining posts!
So as the rules of this go, I have been nominated to answer a few questions about myself, and I shall prodeed to invite others to answer a few questions about themselves, so without further ado, let’s dig in.
- What’s your holy grail make up find?
I haven’t long found it, but the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer, oh my good lord is this stuff amazing, the coverage is like nothing I’ve ever seen, it blends like a cream and gives me the most flawless finish. I don’t think I could be without it now!
- Favourite Youtuber?
I’m really into Tati at the moment, I tend to change up who I’m watching though. As a constant, Pointlessblogvlogs is like my fave to watch.
- The mandatory, why did you decide to start a blog?
I believe I answered this in the last one, but it started off as something to do with my publishing qualification, I needed to show that I could run a blog, so here I am, turns out that I love it and it occupies an awful lot of my leisure time now.
- What’s your all time favourite book?
Annihilation by Jeff Vandermeer. Best book ever, if you only ever read one book, make it that, please!
- What’s a song that you currently play on repeat (we all do it until we’re sick of it, it’s okay)?
The whole of Mayday Parade’s Monsters in The Closets Album, I have had it on replay in my car for a long time now…
- If your flat/house was on fire and you still had a chance to quickly grab one item to save it from the flames, what would it be? (This is excluding anything/anyone that is breathing)
This would probably sound absolutely ridiculous to anyone else, but my pillow and ‘rabby’, the stuffed rabbit I have had forever who sits on the back of my bed. Some things like that I could just never let burn.
- What’s your favourite meal?
Either roast chicken or pizza…. Don’t make me pick, please.
- What’s your go-to activity when you’re upset or angry?
Cleaning, I know, it sounds absurd, but if I’m annoyed, angry or aggressive in any way, the adreniline that gives me just makes me overly productive and I clean and tidy. Call me crazy.
- Where would you like to live and why?
Wherever I am with loved ones. Cringe. But in all honest, I could be in the most amazing place in the world, if I wasn’t with loved ones I just wouldnt be able to stay.
- Tell us one embarrassing story from your life.
I honestly can not think of anything original for this one, so I’m going to go with a classic of falling over. I slipped on some flour when I worked at a bakery and landed right on my back, whilst serving someone, I was like crying in pain, my boss nearly peed herself laughing and the guy I was serving seemed concered for my wellbeing. Slightly embarrassing!
- What do you do when you’re not blogging?
I’m not going to lie, I just work, all the time. I work full time in the week, part time at the weekends on top of that and any spare time is spent either blogging, sleeping, eating or washing. That’s like it.
I’ve really enjoyed answering these questions, and hope that you have enjoyed my answers, now I suppose it is time for me to ask a few more people to answer my questions!
I shall ask the following bloggers to take part in this award tag:
And I shall ask you lovely ladies to answer the following questions:
- If you could only ever buy one beauty product ever again, what would it be and why?
- Mandatory, why did you start your blog?
- Your favourite blogger? Small time or big time, either, or both!
- Which disney princess do you think you’re most like, or can relate to most and why?
- What is your favourite flavour ice cream, and what do you think this says about you as a person?
- What’s your go to outfit for a casual day?
- What’s your zodiac sign, and do you think this relates to you? (I am a typical cancer, all over!)
- What do you do to make yourself feel good?
- What is your greatest ambition in life?
- What is the biggest thing you have achieved to date?
I’ll be leaving it at that I think. I hope you have enjoyed this post, and I hope those I have nominated enjoy answering their questions!
Thanks again to Saturdayonwednesday for the nomination, I thoroughly enjoyed your questions!
Also: today is the last day to enter my GIVEAWAY, so make sure you do!